me too! But they do look so much alike. We are coming to play tomorrow morning at the park between the towers at 10:30. We are dying to see you guys! I'll come knock to see if you can all play. Can't wait to visit with adults, I miss you all sooo much!
That is amazing how similar they look! I figured out quite a few though--even without seeing you guys for so long! I hope things are going well for you all. Take care!
6 comments:
Anyx
Maze
Anyx
Maze
Anyx
Maze
Anyx
Maze
I guessed right!
I have no idea. Don't even ask.
scott
I Got Them All Right, Wahoo! But, i can't believe how much they look alike!
me too! But they do look so much alike. We are coming to play tomorrow morning at the park between the towers at 10:30. We are dying to see you guys! I'll come knock to see if you can all play. Can't wait to visit with adults, I miss you all sooo much!
That is amazing how similar they look! I figured out quite a few though--even without seeing you guys for so long! I hope things are going well for you all. Take care!
Post a Comment