Monday, August 23, 2010
Cupcake Eating Champion
We went to the Davis County Fair with our friends again this year. The beginning of the day was pouring down buckets of rain and it probably kept away a lot of the crowds. Because of that, we were able to get into a lot of the eating competitions. I got in a Marie Calendars pie eating contest and lost. Xidis got into the same contest for his age group and lost. Maggie and Elyxzia both made it into the cupcake eating contest. Elyxzia turned out to be our cupcake eating champion and smoked all of the 0 - 4 year olds. She was going up against mostly boys and she wolfed down an entire cupcake in one minute. It was fun and we were really proud of her. On the other hand, Maggie went up against a bunch of other moms and was in the lead until she started gagging and nearly threw up. She lost her competition and only pounded a little over a single cupcake herself in one minute. How embarrassing! If I get some pictures from my friend, I'll post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Go Elyxzia! That's my kind of girl! What's wrong with the rest of your family?
I totally would have smoked you guys if I had not been detoured by the rain. Can't wait to see some pics.
Congratulations! That was an awesome video. Jared and I enjoyed it. We miss you guys!
I didn't know you did such things at the fair, how fun!! Of course it's the smallest that can eat the most....that's Awesome!
Ok, so I didn't watch the video until after my 1st post...so I had to post another :) That video is Awesome! That is something that will for sure get her a date when she gets older!!!!
That made my morning. Trying to say I'm a champion mouth full of cupcake was too good.
That made my morning. Trying to say I'm a champion mouth full of cupcake was too good.
We loved watching Elyxzia win the Cupcake eating contest. It's harder than it looks!! She did better than I did.... Maggie did better than me too!! So fun!!
Post a Comment