Maggie hates the winter and cold, but the one upside that keeps her from going completely insane (although that's debatable) is that she loves going to the Utah Utes gymnastics meets. The kids love them too. Plus it's free!
Maggie and Mazzie going crazy!
Daddy and Mazzie.
Elyxzia showing off her face painting.
Xidis doing his "Utah Utes" gang sign.
All 3 kids at the gymnastics meet with their little faces painted.
Elyxzia, just one of the team.
Here's some video of Mazzie just loving it. She is her mother's daughter. That's also where she gets her dance moves.
3 comments:
Go Utes!! We've done this a few times and have loved it too. We ought to try it again - although, I think we'd actually have to pay now. I guess there are drawbacks to not being students anymore.:}
I think that Mazzie may end up being your craziest one so far. Which is kind of tuff to beat. :) Go BYU cougars!
Shut up.
Post a Comment