You guys are sneaky -- no one even suspected! Congratulations!
It's a girl! Oh man, I was hoping for twin aliens. Maybe she'll come out green anyway. :) Just kidding. We can't wait to see you guys soon.
You know what's funny? From that profile you can tell she looks like the other two kids!
I heard this amazing greek name today for your baby. I thought you might like it...Zinovia.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You guys are sneaky -- no one even suspected! Congratulations!
It's a girl! Oh man, I was hoping for twin aliens. Maybe she'll come out green anyway. :) Just kidding. We can't wait to see you guys soon.
You know what's funny? From that profile you can tell she looks like the other two kids!
I heard this amazing greek name today for your baby. I thought you might like it...Zinovia.
Post a Comment