Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fall Season Soccer Starts


Xidis is doing soccer again this fall. He really likes it. This time he is on the yellow team and he has 2 of his friends from our student housing complex on his team. He had his first game a few days ago and he did pretty good. He even scored a goal.

2 comments:

thepalmierifamily said...

Yeah right Beej, we know you regularly beat your kids. It's about freaking time too :). Your kids are REALLY cute. I can't believe how big Elyxzia is getting. Xidis still seems the same height the last time I saw him. I like the cowboy pictures. Let's face it, we all know you want to grow up and become a hick, live in the backwoods of Missouri and eat squirels and cow testicles for the rest of your life. :) love you guys, can't wait to see you soon!

thepalmierifamily said...

I was re-reading my comment, "about freaking time" was referred to posting on your blog spot, not about the slander of beating your kids.